I am wanting to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Lets not forget the true meaning of Christmas tomorrow. Our bedtime story tonight was about Baby Jesus being born. It is pretty cool, when the kids can tell us the story and we just sit and listen. Chloe wanted me to draw a pic of Mary, Joseph and Jesus, so I did and then she said we need a star! That is pretty cool that our 3 year old even knows the true meaning of Christmas! So with that said Have a Merry Christmas, and don't forget to thank the Lord for sending His Son, for us.
Well today I did not have much planned, but when I got home from work that all changed. First things first though!! Well before work I made a trip to CVS to do my last transaction this week, and asked the lady what time they switch to next weeks sales she said 1:00. Perfect that is what time I get off, so after work, I headed straight there! I got alot of good stuff and I only spent $.02 yes that says TWO CENTS. Here is a pic!
I was so excited also walked away with almost $70.00 in Extra Care Bucks! If you wonder how I did it check out this www.iheartvcvs.com for how to play The CVS Game! It is quite fun!
So then I get home and my wonderful husband and three kids, has cleaned the house and picked up ALL the toys! So I decided to wrap some presents! Still not done though. Then I decided to make Cinnamon Rolls, Bill wants to take them to our neighbors for Christmas, (Sorry megan and mom no you aren't getting any, you have to wait till Christmas at mom's). So I made a total of 8 pans of Cinnamon Rolls, my house smelled good! Then I made 2 pans of Rice Krispie treats for Church tomorrow, we are having a Birthday Party for Jesus tomorrow with all of he kids probably close to 80-90 kids, you think 2 pans are enough! Just joking, there are several others bringing some!
Then I decided to do some laundry, which I am still working on! Then I rearranged the furniture downstairs so that we can actually walk down there, it was a disaster. Then for some reason I cleaned some dressers, and Bill hooked my stero back up today, and he fixed my dryer. Anyways I really did straighten and clean the house up today, we redid the family room several weeks ago, and it is now FINISHED! It looks so much better now!! Well I still need to get some new curtains, the old ones do not match!
So now all I need to do is make some Christmas Cookies with the kids on Monday. And then I am done baking for the holidays! Have a wonderful weekend and stay warm it is going to be getting COLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Bundle up or maybe just stay inside by the fire!!!
Well this evening after baths I decided I better get the Christmas Pics done if I want them done. Since Christmas is only 12 days from now. I think this is the latest I have ever done Christmas cards, so don't worry they are coming soon!!! So here are a couple of pictures for you to enjoy until you get the Christmas card!
Ali thought it would be good to put the manager and the dog in the pic. I'm not sure we needed them in there!
Can you guess which one we used for the Christmas card! Have a good evening!
This was on one of the websites I like to read, thought it looked like fun!
RULES: There are 100 statements and you bold the ones you have done. Grab it and play for yourself!!
1. Started your own blog 2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band 4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland 8. Climbed a mountain. 9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo ( I don't think so!!)
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning (Absouletly awful)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables 19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept in an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight 22. Hitchhiked
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb 26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse (solar)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run 32. Been on a cruise (would like to!)
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person 34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community (Uh i live in one!!)
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo's David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant 44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight 46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted 48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling 52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud 55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business 58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen 61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason 66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check (le me expalin, One time I paid a bill out of my personal check book instead of the business! oops, honest mistake!!)
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy 70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten cavier. (NASTY, DON'T TRY)
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car 83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper 85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chicken pox 89. Saved someone's life
90. Sat on a jury 91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby 95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day (can you believe it )
33 out of 100 Not too bad, let's see how you do!!
Have a good evening!!
My kmart shopping trip was pretty good. Although I forgot my 5/50 coupon. I was so mad that I forgot it I walked in the door and I remembered that I left it on the printer. So here is a pic of it:
I spent a total of $11.xx should of been 6.XX oh well I guess $11. is pretty good. Here is what I got 4 boxes of cereal 3 bottle of lotion 1 eyelash curler 2 packs Dixie plates 3 boxes of tylenol 4- endust 2- reynolds tinfoil 2-celestial tea boxes 2- lifesaver gummies
I guess the cereal would normally cost me 11.xx so I thought it was a good quick unplanned trip! I guess I should plan and then I would have saved another $5.00 !!
I am married to a wonderful guy named Bill. We have three Little Princesses, Ali-7 Jama-6 and
Chloe-4. I work part-time and am able to take my younger one with me to work. Somedays that is good and sometimes not!
I like to coupon and save my family money on groceries and lots of other items and I finally enjoy going to the grocery store. I am also a Christian, we love being involved at our church and serving God. Below here you will see a daily Bible verse, feel free to come here daily and read the daily Bible verse.